Gone are the days of relying on sprawling, clunky physical servers. Through server virtualization, we’ll split your physical server into smaller, isolated virtual environments, making more efficient use of server resources for optimal performance. Each of these virtual servers runs its own operating system and applications, making it possible for development across various operating systems.
Our skilled engineers will assist you with the design, implementation, and support of your virtualized network, so both your staff and customers reap the benefits.
Advantages of server virtualization:
- Reduces the number of physical servers to clear up office space
- Improves server efficiency to reduce ownership and maintenance costs
- Improves disaster recovery
- Increases efficiency for development and test environments
- Isolates applications so one server can handle multiple tasks
- Helps transition a move to the Cloud