Technology hasn’t yet given us the power of telepathy (perhaps for good reason), but it has given us IT telephony. Or, in other words, Voice over Internet Protocol, a method of phone service that allows users to make calls using broadband Internet rather than a traditional phone system.
VoIP allows employees to make and receive work phone calls wherever they go, so they’re not tied down to a desk. This is the voice technology of the future, and our engineers will help you make it part of your present operations.
Advantages of implementing VoIP:
- Reduces cost, especially for long-distance calls
- Increases accessibility and mobility by allowing calls to be made anywhere there’s an Internet connection
- Increases productivity and multi-tasking without interruption
- Employees can make and receive work phone calls wherever they go
- Integrates with other business systems